- 2 cups cooked quinoa or brown rice
- 2 -3 tablespoons GF tamari
- 1 green chili sliced (remove seeds if required) for garnish
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced spring onion for garnish
- 4 eggs to be fried (omit for vegan, add ½ cup chopped toasted cashews)
- ½ cup roughly chopped coriander
- 2 -3 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 cm piece of ginger finely grated
- 2 cups snow peas cut into strips
- 2 bok choy washed and chopped
- 1 red capsicum diced
- 1 onion diced
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Heat a wok or large frypan till very hot, add coconut oil, onions, capsicum, cook for 1-2 minutes. Next add green vegetables, ginger & garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add quinoa and toss with vegetables till hot. (If quinoa sticks to pan, add a splash of water).
- Turn off the heat & add tamari and pepper, taste for seasoning. Portion onto plates.
- Heat a pan big enough to cook 4 eggs, add oil and eggs salt & pepper. Cook to your likening and serve over quinoa. Sprinkle over chilli & coriander.
- (For a packed lunch version, turn eggs into an omelette and slice over quinoa).