INDIVUALISED - Seasonal foods incorporated to your own personal health goals, needs and requirements, one on one, 3 hours guidance in the kitchen, including-
- How to use a knife correctly
- How to sharpen a knife
- Basic vegetable cuts
- How to make a stock from scratch
- How to utilise leftover vegetables
- What ingredients to have in your cupboard for easily prepared meals
- Wholefood recipes to suit your personal dietary requirements
GROUPS - Hands on wholefoods cooking classes from 8 people minimum, cook for 2 hours then eat! Catered to the groups dietary preference, choose from-, Wholefoods, Vegan, Paleo, Vegetarian, Gluten free, Dairy free, Low FODMAP, low Histamine diet or allergies to certain foods. See upcoming schedule, or book your own group.
Cooking classes draw upon many traditional flavours from cuisines such as Italian, French, Spanish, Indian, Chinese and Japanese, in a contemporary style utilising Australian local produce. Choose a cuisine that you love.
Ready to find out more?
Contact today for a free quote and class info